Dehradun Memories

There was a question raised in my mind,that the people discuss about the cold and green mountains,and go there in summer, they do not know what kind it will be. Desire to see those mountains from the tender moments of childhood.


There is no dearth of picturesque hill sites in India.
Dehradun is called the gateway to Mussoorie. We traveled there by train.
I went to Dehradun for my studies. I was preparing for NDA in Dehradun in Doon Defence Academy.
But there, I did not feel like studying at all,So I thought why not visit this place.Since childhood I also wished that I could have fun walking in a place of mountains .Then all our friends made plans to visit Dehradun and Mussoorie .We were four friends who went out for a visit(Shivanshu, Divyansh, Priyanshu and Saksham ).We first went to the सहस्त्र धारा,Then we went to Bhuddha Temple later. If you are in Dehradun, how can you forget FRI ,so we also went to the FRI and a famous swimming pool gupchup pani ,where water cames from the unknown place .It is the place where I started smoking with my three other Musketeers.That was really amazing place .We used to go to Kalinga to host hostel races ,the track was about 25 km long .

After Dehradun we plan a visit to Mussoorie and Dhanaulti in December.In December snow fall started in Mussoorie. Mussoorie is also known as the queen of hills in Uttrakhand. All the mountains of Mussoorie were covered with clouds.When we reached Mussoorie, there was an atmosphere like rain at that time, and two moments later, the rain began to fall.Smoke became cloudy and watery.In that rainy water, the whole valley began to present a strangely beautiful scene.The valley, even the Mall Road, is covered with white fog bullets.
 We booked a room in a hotel there, and enjoyed the whole panoramic view from the windows there. It was a little rainy overnight, and when we woke up in the morning the weather was perfectly clear, then the next evening it started snowing .
It would often happen there every day.No one know when the clouds will rain and when the sun shines.In the evening on the Mall Road, a crowd of colorful people, their joyous chilgoiyan, everything fascinates the mind.We also went to see the  Campty falls of dhobi ghat located some distance away. The direct ascent of the footpath to the Campty Fall was quite enjoyable despite some dangers.
Even today, in memories, I often enjoy my hill trip.
Really, these memories are very bad.
In my memory even today, this adventure remains as it is.
And after all we came back from the heaven and left thousands of memory behind us.
Dehradun was really amazing place .
We came back from Dehradun with nothing in hand but holding lots of memories in the heart .
Now I'm in Lucknow (City of Nawab) , trying to be a Engineer, I have chosen CS branch for that.
I always want to live in Dehradun ,after the completion of my course I will again make a plan to visit Dehradun.

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS...SOME MEMORIES CAN NEVER BE REPLACED.

  • SHIVANSHU GANGWAR 


0 comments:

Post a Comment